TBC Classic Marksmanship Hunter Guide
While Marksmanship Hunters can bring some utility with
, the DPS loss when compared to Beast Mastery Hunters is not enough to make up for it. As a result, this spec will primarily only be played in PvP.
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Rotation
Marksmanship Hunters can follow a simple 1:1 rotation for consistent performance. The numbers represent the amount of
casts for every
. If you are looking to maximize your performance, there are more complex rotations that you adapt mid fight with different haste procs.
- Use and switch toAspect of the Hawkwhen you are low on mana.Aspect of the Viper
- Use .Trueshot Aura
- Maintain .Hunter's Mark
- Maintain if assigned to it.Scorpid Sting
- Use .Rapid Fire
- Use when it procs.Kill Command
- Use followed by anSteady Shot. UseAuto Shotinstead ofMulti-Shotwhen off cooldown.Steady Shot
- Use .Multi-Shot
- Use .Explosive Trap
- Use .Volley
- Perform single target rotation.
- Ravagers should provide the highest DPS.
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Talents
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Best Consumables
Flasks and Elixirs
- ,Elixir of Major Agility
- Elixir of Major Mageblood
- Flask of Relentless Assault
- ,Grilled Mudfish
- Warp Burger
- ,Spicy Hot Talbuk
- Ravager Dog
- Super Mana Potion
- Haste Potion
- Adamantite Weightstone
- ,Superior Mana Oil
- Brilliant Mana Oil
- orKibler's Bits,Sporeling Snack
- orDark Rune,Demonic Rune
- ,Scroll of Strength V
- Scroll of Agility V
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Best Races
- Draenei: Heroic Presence
- Night Elf: Higher base Agility.
- Dwarf: Gun Specialization
- Troll: andBerserkingBow Specialization
- Orc: andCommandBlood Fury
- Blood Elf: andArcane TorrentMana Tap
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Best Professions
- Leatherworking: Provides 80 haste for 30 seconds with and 60 attack power for 30 seconds withDrums of Battle. The Primalstrike set is your Pre-Raid bis as well.Drums of War
- Blacksmithing: is your best weapon for Melee Weaving until Tier 5.Mooncleaver
- Enchanting: Provides 4 phyisical damage with two .Ring - Striking
- Jewelcrafting: Provides two unique gems for 24 Attack Power and 12 Crit.
TBC Marksmanship Hunter Aldor or Scryer
We recommend going Aldor as a Marksmanship Hunter in TBC Classic but the difference is very small. The Aldor shoulder enchant,
, is about equal to the Scryer
Greater Inscription of Vengeance
Greater Inscription of the Blade
can be a useful weapon for early gearing, but it will quickly be replaced by fist weapons.