TBC Classic Marksmanship Hunter Best in Slot (BiS) Gear List
These are hand-crafted BiS lists that aim to maximize your characters' power by putting together the best combination of items. Our goal is to do the most complete research so you don't have to. Optional items are listed for every slot.
- Attack Power 2236
- Hit Chance 9.20%
- Crit Chance 29.29%
- Haste 0
- Armor Penetration 0
- Your first priority should be getting the 4pc Beast Lord Set.
- The Primal Strike Set is better than the Ebon Netherscale one if you have the mana or fast kill times to support it.
- Leatherworking is only really worth the investment for Drums. If someone else is providing them for you, the Primal Strike Set is probably not worth it considering you'll replace it within Phase 1.
- If you are not going Leatherworking, use the ,Beast Lord Cuirass,Nightfall Wristguards, andDunewind Sashin Pre-Raid.Midnight Legguards
- Fist Weapons have the advantage of being affected by which provides extra ranged damage and crit.Adamantite Weightstone
- If you are planning to Melee Weave on certain fights, the is your best option during Pre-Raid and Tier 4. For Tier 5,Mooncleaveris a little better thanTwinblade of the Phoenix.Bloodmoon
- There is no easy answer for switching between 6% and 9% Hit sets in Pre-Raid. Ideally, you can get duplicate pieces and gem/scope them differently.