TBC Classic Feral Dps Druid Guide
Every raid will want at least one Feral Druid because of the utility provided by
. Due to Power Shifting (details below), this spec has one of the more involved rotations of the expansion. They also have the added benefit of being able to tank content without needing to respec.
Leader of the Pack
TBC Feral Dps Druid Rotation
Power Shifting correctly is critical for Feral Druids. Shifting into
will generate 60 energy because of
and you passively generate 20 energy every 2 seconds regardless of what form you are in. You want to Power Shift as close as possible to 0 energy. This might change during TBC Classic but we'll need to wait for the beta to test.
- Maintain if assigned to it. A Balance Druid should take this responsibility with their improved talent.Faerie Fire (Feral)
- Maintain if assigned to it.Mangle (Cat)
- Use withShredproc.Omen of Clarity
- Use if you have at least 4 Combo Points and theRipdebuff has run out.Rip
- Use .Shred
- If your next Energy tick (20 Energy) won't give you enough Energy to perform your next priority ability, then Power Shift, otherwise stay in .Cat Form
- For large groups (5+ mobs), it's worth casting . For anything less you will perform your single target rotation.Hurricane
Power Shifting Example
- At 22 energy.
- Energy tick brings you to 42 energy.
- Use (Costs 42 energy with talents)Shred
- Power Shift. (You now have 60 energy) and if you did it properly, your next energy tick will happen right after you Power Shift which will give you an additional 20 energy.
Power Shift Macro
#showtooltip Cat Form
/cast !Cat Form
TBC Feral Dps Druid Talents
TBC Feral Dps Druid Best Consumables
Flasks and Elixirs
- Flask of Relentless Assault
- Elixir of Major Agility
- ,Grilled Mudfish
- Warp Burger
- ,Roasted Clefthoof
- ,Ravager Dog
- Spicy Hot Talbuk
- Super Mana Potion
- Haste Potion
- orDark Rune,Demonic Rune
- ,Scroll of Strength V
- Scroll of Agility V
TBC Feral Dps Druid Best Professions
- Enchanting: Provides 4 phyisical damage with two .Ring - Striking
- Alchemy: can be your bis trinket until Tier 6 if you don't have the mana to Power Shift.Alchemist's Stone
- Leatherworking: Provides 80 haste for 30 seconds with and 60 attack power for 30 seconds withDrums of Battlebut they cannot be used while shapeshifted. The Primalstrike set is only slightly behind our recommended Pre-Raid bis gear.Drums of War
- Jewelcrafting: Provides two unique gems for 24 Attack Power and 12 Crit.
TBC Feral Dps Druid Aldor or Scryer
We recommend going Aldor as a Feral DPS Druid in TBC Classic. The Aldor shoulder enchant,
, is slightly better than the Scryer
Greater Inscription of Vengeance
. Aldor also provides a quest that rewards
Greater Inscription of the Blade
, your bis ring for Pre-Raid gearing.