TBC Classic Fury Warrior Best in Slot (BiS) Gear List
These are hand-crafted BiS lists that aim to maximize your characters' power by putting together the best combination of items. Our goal is to do the most complete research so you don't have to. Optional items are listed for every slot.
- Attack Power 2336
- Hit Chance 6.98%
- Expertise 1 + 5 from Talents
- Crit Chance 35.08%
- Haste 227
- Armor Penetration 1246
- All Phases: It is worth using for its on-use effect. This effect does not stack.Braided Eternium Chain
- Phase 5: is your bis neck if you have Jewelcrafting.Hard Khorium Choker
- Phase 4: For a minor optimization against bosses that have 6200 armor, it's better to use overBerserker's CallandMadness of the BetrayeroverUnstoppable Aggressor's RingStormrage Signet Ring
- Phase 1-2: We recommend going Blacksmithing as a Fury Warrior. The Hammersmith mace will stay with you for a long time.
- Phase 1: For T4, you can use overThe Decapitatorif you are an Orc.Fool's Bane