TBC Classic Elemental Shaman Best in Slot (BiS) Gear List
Our Classic Wrath of the Lich King Elemental Shaman BiS List is now live!
These are hand-crafted BiS lists that aim to maximize your characters' power by putting together the best combination of items. Our goal is to do the most complete research so you don't have to. Optional items are listed for every slot.
- Spell Damage 1197
- Spell Hit 4.68% + 12% from Talents & Totem
- Spell Crit 32.86%
- Spell Haste 528
- MP5 47
- Phase 5: andPendant of Sunfireare bis items if you have the corresponding professions.Sunfire Robe
- Phase 1: A lot of the pieces you will find on the Pre-Raid list cost Badges of Justice but will be replaced with T4. Other than , the rest are probably not worth it.Khadgar's Knapsack
- Phase 1: The benefits of Leatherworking for Drums and the Netherstrike set makes it the best profession.
- Phase 1: If you plan to PvP at all, consider getting the instead ofMazthoril Honor Shield. With the Intellect enchant, they are pretty close in power.Khadgar's Knapsack
- Phase 1: While the is the best during Pre-Raid, it will be replaced with T4. It might not be worth the investment.Storm Master's Helmet
- Phase 1: For T4, you have a lot of flexibility on which hit piece to use. The difference between using ,Ruby Drape of the Mysticant, andBand of Crimson Furyis tiny.Windshear Boots