TBC Classic Beast Mastery (BM) Hunter Best in Slot (BiS) Gear List
Our Classic Wrath of the Lich King Beast Mastery (BM) Hunter BiS List is now live!
These are hand-crafted BiS lists that aim to maximize your characters' power by putting together the best combination of items. Our goal is to do the most complete research so you don't have to. Optional items are listed for every slot.
- Attack Power 2314
- Hit Chance 9.26%
- Crit Chance 33.20%
- Haste 175
- Armor Penetration 1750
- All Phases: Fist Weapons have the advantage of being affected by which provides extra ranged damage and crit.Adamantite Weightstone
- All Phases: It is worth using for its on-use effect. This effect does not stack.Braided Eternium Chain
- Phase 5: is your bis neck if you have Jewelcrafting.Hard Khorium Choker
- Phase 5: is slightly worse than our suggested list, but should be much easier to obtain.Shivering Felspine
- Phase 1: Your first priority should be getting the 4pc Beast Lord Set.
- Phase 1: Leatherworking is only really worth the investment for Drums. If someone else is providing them for you, the Primal Strike Set is probably not worth it considering you'll replace it within Phase 1.
- Phase 1: If you are not going Leatherworking, use the ,Beast Lord Cuirass,Nightfall Wristguards, andDunewind Sashin Pre-Raid.Midnight Legguards
- Phase 1: The Primal Strike Set is better than the Ebon Netherscale one if you have the mana or fast kill times to support it.